See the rest of the post for details.
- Removed all support for PHP 4.
- If you still need a version that works with PHP 4 DO NOT UPGRADE
- If you get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /path/to/plugin/classes/filters.class.php on line 81you have PHP 4.
- Contact your host provider to see if they can upgrade to PHP 5.
- Fixed issue where PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser was stripping returns causing issue with HTML output in several plugins (including SyntaxHighlighter Evolved)
- This issue should be fairly rare.
- Patched PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser (
shd.class.php) to verify
mb_detect_encoding()function exist before calling
- This issue was reported by several users that did not have mbstring functions compiled into PHP.
- Assumes UTF-8 if function doesn’t exist
- The correct solution is to add the mbstring library to PHP (contact you host/support to resolve)
For support please submit a support request though the support form. For questions of comments please post a message in the Lightbox Plus forum on my site.