Lightbox Plus is updated to version 2.5.1 which include compatibility with WordPress 3.4 and 3.5 and also updated Colorbox to version 1.3.20. This release includes a major interface overhaul and additional features and options including the ability to position the lightbox in a specific location on a page, the ability to set the position of the lightbox to stay in the viewport even when the page is scrolled, per page usage of Lightbox Plus and the ability to auto-launch the lightbox on page load and specify lightboxes on individual pages.
See the details of the post after the jump for details.
- Fixed php html dom functions that were throwing errors when using other plugins using PHP HTML DOM.
- Added positioning options
- Absolute top, right, bottom, left positioning. Now able to specify horizontal and vertical position in viewport as opposed to center only.
- Fixed positioning that allows lightbox stays on page when scrolled.
- Rebuilt interface
- Changed interface to a combination of collapsible and tabbed to make it more concise and usable
- Separate settings into logical groups within tabs
- Added enhanced instructions and details of usage.
- Improved and updated demos and tests.
- Page/Post Options
- Auto launch on page. If auto-launch is set Lightbox Plus will automatically open the first lightboxed item on the page.
- Image grouping
- Added more control over image grouping
- Fixed image X of X problem, can disable Image X of X
- Scrolling – If ‘false’ ColorBox will hide scrollbars for overflowing content. This could be used on conjunction with the resize method (see below) for a smoother transition if you are appending content to an already open instance of ColorBox.
- Numerous bug fixes
- Fixed use WP Caption option. Works with singles images and WordPress built in galleries now.
- Fixed text links getting lightboxed even of option is not set.
- Fixed many small issues and text errors.
- Added class check for php html dom classes to prevent stomping on other plugins using the class.
- Updated ColorBox to version 1.3.20
- Added temporary workaround for jQuery-UI 1.8 bug (http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/12273)
- Added *.jpe extension to the list of image types.
For support please submit a support request though the support form. For questions of comments please post a message in the Lightbox Plus forum on my site.